God bless you and greetings in the name of Jesus Christ.
Eternally Blessed has developed the "Books by Author" function for several reasons, including:
- 1. To enable individuals who are searching the Internet for Biblical Truths access to information about these books, the author and additional helpful publications.
- 2. To help the reader find these publications at the best price.
- 3. To allow individuals who have been touched in a Godly way by these publications to write a review and share with other potential readers their reading experience.
Therefore, thank you for your consideration to write a review for this book.
Below are a few tips on writing your review:
Please place a star rating based upon your reading experience. 1 star is low impact and 5 stars means highly recommend.
General Review Overview
Who can write a customer review?
Anyone who has read the book they are reviewing.
Tips on writing a great review
- Include the "why": The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked a book, but also why. Feel free to talk about related books and how this item compares to them.
- Be specific: Your review should focus on specifics of the books if possible, within the character limits.
- Not too short, not too long: The ideal length is 75 to 350 words.
- Be sincere: We welcome your honest opinion about the publication--positive or negative. We do not remove reviews because they are critical. We believe all helpful information can inform other readers and help them decide on whether to read the book or not.
- Other people's material (this includes excessive quoting)
- Phone numbers, postal mailing addresses, and URLs
- SPAM or internet marketing
Customer reviews should be relevant to the publication in question.
If you have a question or you'd like to tell us about a specific problem with customer reviews, please email email@example.com